Earn your U.S. State Teaching License
Online program to earn a full US teaching credential in 9 monthsLearn More
With locations worldwide, working with Berlitz is ideal for people-oriented, motivated individuals who are looking to expand their own horizons.
Berlitz instructors deliver a uniquely personal learning experience, helping adult professionals from top international companies better communicate and build connections, increase their confidence and create new opportunities.
If you have a passion for helping people achieve their goals, a career with Berlitz could be a great fit for you. Berlitz has been teaching languages for more than 140 years and has millions of successful alumni. Berlitz is expanding in cities across China, and we are looking for dedicated and engaging individuals to become Berlitz Instructors.
· Teach individual and group lessons at different client locations
· Facilitate workshops, webinars and English Corners
· Prepare and deliver lessons according to the Berlitz Method and quality standards
· Travel to and between client locations
· Complete all administrative tasks in a timely manner
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2 years of working experience or a TEFL certificate (TEFL sponsorship available)
· Passport holder from one of the following countries: US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
· Ability to commit to living and working abroad for at least one year
· Can provide a full background check
· Background in education or business is preferred, but not required
· Competitive salary packages, with extra earning potential
· 5-day flexible working schedule (Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday)
· No compulsory office hours
· Health insurance
· 12 paid holidays plus all Chinese National holidays
· Up to 15 unpaid personal days
· Free Mandarin lessons
· Flight reimbursement
· Visa and Work Permit sponsorship
· Recommendation letter for future employment
· 1-year initial contract
Welcome! Our school has more than 550 language centers in more than 70 countries around the world. We serve more than 31 million students and more than 12,000 multinational companies, helping them successfully improve their language, cross-cultural and business communication skills, and achieve life and career aims.