By applying to this job order, you're indicating your interest to interview in-person or online with ADEK in the United Arab Emirates for a role beginning August 2023. Teaching Nomad has been appointed as a recruitment agent working with FAEE and ADEK on this recruitment drive for their kindergarten and primary schools across the country. These exclusive recruitment events are your best opportunity to be hired by the Abu Dhabi Department of Education & Knowledge (ADEK). The events will take place between March to July 2023.
Positions being interviewed for are Kindergarten and Primary School K-5 roles. Positions are available for native English speakers and bilingual native Arabic speakers.
As a prerequisite to be invited for an interview, you must complete your profile with Teaching Nomad including screening, video, a resume with no picture/photo, and 3 reference letters.
- Virtual/Online - March, April, May
- London, UK - June
- Atlanta, USA - June
- Native English or Arabic speaker
- Arabic speakers must be fluent English speakers
- Elementary Education (PreK – 4/5) teachers must have an Elementary Education license/certification and or Early Childhood license/certification
- Minimum of two years teaching experience, in grades PreK-4/5, if a holder of a Bachelor of Education Degree from a recognized accredited or nationally licensed University or College; or more than 2 years of teaching experience, if a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in a content area from a recognized accredited or nationally licensed University or College
- Must be able to provide 3 official experience letters from previous employers on official letterhead with a signature, or, two completed reference forms (provided by your Teaching Nomad placement consultant)
About the roles:
- Pre-Kindergarten - Primary School roles (PreK - Grade 5)
- Contract: 12 months
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Salary: Attractive salary commensurate to qualifications & experience, and campus location
- Salary includes all travel & housing benefits
- Paid Winter & Summer Vacations, and national holidays
- Insurance provided
Attractive salary commensurate to qualifications & experience, and campus location