Position available: EFL Writer
SEST/Shane Education publishing department is currently seeking applicants for a full-time coursebook writer for very young learners/young learners, based at Head Office in Linkou (New Taipei City).
Those who are interested but do not fully meet all of the criteria are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please send a cover letter, one page CV, and a sample of recent writing (if possible) to the Publishing Manager at [email protected], with ‘Writer Position – name’ in the subject field.
The deadline for applications is Monday 29th January, 2024.
Please note: Due to a high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ESL Teaching Positions (Taipei, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Tainan, Changhua and more!) - Flexible start dates throughout the year
Shane English School Taiwan is currently hiring English teachers to work at our language centres throughout Taiwan. Classes taught include Very Young Learners, Elementary, and Junior High School.
• NT$600-700 per hour, performance-related salary raises every 6 months, and a contract completion bonus every 12 months.
• Paid training, paid annual leave, and unpaid leave.
• Guaranteed teaching hours
• Provided course guides, materials, and resources
• Complete and continuous support, both inside and outside the classroom
• Work permit, ARC, and health insurance sponsorship
To teach at Shane English School Taiwan you need to be:
• A native English speaker
• A university/college degree holder (associate degrees are accepted but must be coupled with a 120+ hour TEFL certificate)
• TEFL qualified (or willing to be)
• Friendly and approachable
• Open-minded and respectful
• Enthusiastic about teaching and working with children
• Ready to inspire young minds
• Willing to commit to a 12-month contract
For more information please click the apply button
Shane English School Taiwan offers excellent opportunities for those just beginning or already following a career in ESL teaching. As a well-established company with a driven Head Office team and 70+ schools across Taiwan, there are numerous professional development opportunities for teachers, and career advancement opportunities for those who excel. Alongside receiving a competitive wage, teachers at Shane English School Taiwan enjoy working within a company that is progressive, well-structured, supportive, and a leader in its field.
We place a great emphasis on providing quality lessons with a caring service, and delivering fun and productive English lessons to our students of all ages, abilities, and levels. Our motto, Opportunities Through Education, applies not just to our students, but to our teachers and staff as well. This approach is at the heart of everything we do and is reflected in our core values.