Mar 16, 2023
About the Role: Duties include but not limited to:
- Prepare lesson plans and design resources for effective classroom instruction and engaging activities;
- Differentiate learning to support students’ individual learning needs;
- Conduct and record assessments of student attainment, monitor their academic progress, and provide timely feedback and support;
- Observe and evaluate student wellbeing to promote and support their personal and social development;
- Collaborate with colleagues to discuss and share best practices;
- Communicate with parents to discuss students’ progress and provide support;
- Contribute to the school community by creating and/or participating in extracurricular activities;
- Attend faculty meetings, professional development trainings, and any other job-related assignments.
To be successful, you will have:
- Ability to listen empathetically to students, parents, and colleagues;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Ability to identify and foster unique qualities in individual students;
- Knowledge of modern pedagogy approaches;
- Knowledge of positive and effective classroom management strategies;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact and work with individuals from different cultural backgrounds.
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to the subject applied for. A Degree in Education is preferable;
- Experience with IGCSE and A-Levels is preferable;
- Professional Teaching qualification/license/certification (PGCE, DELTA, CELTA, TEFL);
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience;
- Fluent level English speaker (minimum C1 fluency - evidence required for non-natives);
Jul 17, 2023
Various start dates through the year?
Is government issued teaching license required?
Is school provided for dependents?
A competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience